Women@Tucker is our firm’s women’s professional development group designed to develop, support and retain female attorneys at the firm. Our strategic goal is to develop leaders and to raise the visibility of the firm, and it’s female attorneys, through professional development opportunities, business development opportunities and community based initiatives.
Women@Tucker also celebrates, supports and networks with our female clients and friends of the firm through events like:
- Pittsburgh Cultural Trust Wine Tasting
- Aviary Night in the Tropics
- Riverlife Party at the Pier
- American Heart Association Go Red for Women Fashion Show
- Family House Polo Match
- Pittsburgh Ballet Theatre Sneak Preview
- The Frick Art Museum Audrey Hepburn Exhibit
- Networking with other local women’s professional groups
Additionally, the firm supports and sponsors female leaders and legal initiatives and have sponsored participation for our female attorneys in:
- Allegheny County Bar Associations (ACBA) Women’s Institute in Leadership and Law (WILL)
- Allegheny County Bar Associations (ACBA)Gender Equality Task Force
Recently, we launched our inaugural collaborative service project and worked with our female clients and contacts on a supply drive to benefit Bethlehem Haven Women’s Shelter.
At Tucker, we have four female Associates, six female attorneys who are Senior Counsel status and seven female Shareholders. We are proud that all of our Associates, including female Associates, are assigned a firm mentor and work with our Marketing Director to develop individualized business development plans.
If you are interested in a career at Tucker, email Pam Maxson at email@example.com. If you have questions about Women@Tucker or would like to network with our group, email Group Chair, Erin Beckner Conlin at firstname.lastname@example.org.