The ownership, development and management of hotels and public recreation businesses requires a trusted legal partner that understands and is regularly engaged in your industry. Tucker Arensberg represents both buyers and sellers in hotel and other transactions and is often engaged to facilitate new construction in compliance with franchisor requirements.
The Hospitality Group at Tucker Arensberg can assist you with:
- Recognizing and managing risk when acquiring and developing property
- Understanding and protecting client’s rights in management and ownership operational agreements
- Reviewing and identifying potential problems during due diligence and recommending creative solutions which allow you to make the best business decisions
- Acquisition of liquor licenses and other permits necessary for the operation of a hotel or recreational facility.
We regularly represent clients in negotiations of commercial agreements ranging from simple leases to complex construction contracts; as well as the lease, purchase and sale of multi-million dollar hotels and related developments. Our hospitality attorneys have also successfully represented owners and operators on traditional labor law matters and in employment litigation.
We believe the best legal advice is that which keeps you out of costly litigation. The Hospitality Group offers a wide range of preventive legal solutions to minimize litigation risk and optimize the return on your business endeavor. When litigation cannot be avoided, the experienced attorneys at Tucker Arensberg are able to mobilize a team of litigators with extensive trial experience in both state and federal courts.
The Hospitality industry group represents owners, developers and managers of hotels in the following areas:
- ADA compliance
- Bankruptcy & Creditors’ Rights
- Business and Corporate
- Business Succession
- Commercial litigation
- Employee Benefits/ERISA
- Estates & Trusts
- Franchise law
- Intellectual Property
- Labor and Employment
- Liquor licensing
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Real Estate
- Regulatory Compliance
- Workers’ Compensation
- Zoning and Land Use
Tucker Arensberg’s Hospitality Group offers your hospitality business a trusted partner who is familiar with your industry and a vigorous advocate for your best interests at all stages of the deal.