Now and then, companies and organizations face challenges when trying to deal with the layers of government bureaucracy. Tucker Arensberg, P.C. understands these challenges and helps clients by designing creative strategies to reach objectives. Our goal is to ensure mutually beneficial relationships between our clients and the government. Achieving this goal demands an understanding of the political environment, access to decision makers and the ability to foresee how changes will positively or negatively impact our clients.
For more than 30 years, Tucker Arensberg, P.C., has helped clients navigate the halls of the Pennsylvania State Capital, county government, city hall and beyond. Our Government Relations Group represents clients before the State Senate, the State House of Representatives, before all branches, departments and commissions of state government, county and city governments. Our Harrisburg office allows Tucker Arensberg, P.C., to be a major force on the state political scene.
Services We Provide
Many companies and organizations retain our services for specific matters such as competing for contracts, obtaining government financing and generating legislation affecting their business. However, we offer additional services that complement all of your organization’s needs. They include:
- Provide assistance with administrative matters including; procurement, regulatory compliance advice, enforcement, licensing, and dispute resolutions.
- Lobby for clients when legislation is enacted, or in the process of, that will affect their business opportunities.
- Trade association or non-profit management
- Political Action Committee (PAC) advice
- Assist with drafting legislation
- Monitor/track legislation and analyze for clients
- Help develop a grass roots plan to carry out an objective
Tucker Arensberg, P.C.’s, Government Relations Practice Group has a proud record of retaining clients based on our understanding of the legislative process coupled with excellent client service.