As individuals live longer, they face the reality of leaving a legacy for their families and ensuring their long term needs are met, often while facing health needs or diminished capacity.
Our lawyers provide comprehensive advice to aging individuals and their loved ones to guide them through the varied legal issues they face.
Tucker Arensberg lawyers are equipped and experienced to guide aging individuals and their families in navigating the myriad legal needs they face in their elder years, including:
- Estate and Trust Planning and Administration (link to practice description)
- Retirement Planning
- Financial and Healthcare Powers of Attorney
- Medicaid (Medical Assistance Long Term Care) Planning
- Long Term Care Insurance
- Advanced Healthcare Directives (Living Wills)
- Asset Protection
- Veterans’ Benefits
- Medicare Advocacy
- Disability Planning
- Incapacity Planning
- Mediation/Alternate Dispute Resolution
- Special Needs Planning (link to practice description)
- Orphans’ Court Litigation
- Nursing and Long Term Care Facility Admission Agreements and Contracts
In addressing elder law matters, we represent individuals respectfully, creatively, and competently, customizing our advice for each situation, and standing with our client for the length of his or her personal journey.