Tax-exempt bonds are a cost effective way for public and quasi-public entities to raise money. Our public finance clients have included:
- School districts
- Purchasers of credit enhancements
- Issuers of credit enhancements
- Public interest organizations
- 501(c) (3) organizations
We work with our clients on taxable, tax-exempt and other structured financing for governmental entities ranging in size from less than $1 million to larger, complex $1 billion offerings.
The particular goals of our clients guide our structuring of their bond issuance. Our attorneys have experience serving as bond counsel, underwriter’s counsel and borrower’s counsel in funding the following:
- Capital project financing
- Tax and revenue anticipation
- Economic development
- Unfunded debt
- Infrastructure development
- Structured finance/TIFs and NMTC structures
We help clients with the statutory and regulatory requirements for their specific needs, including tax, securities and debt act compliance.
The firm is listed as recognized bond counsel in the The Bond Buyer’s Municipal Marketplace to indicate the level of our expertise.