Sloane not only practices in the area of creditors’ rights and commercial foreclosure, she also has experience in litigating bankruptcy matters on behalf of financial institutions, including relief from stay and preference defense actions. Additionally, Sloane has experience advising tax-exempt entities in a variety of matters, including Board of Director disputes. In state court matters, Sloane has experience representing financial institutions, businesses and equipment lessors in breach of contract actions and recovery matters.
- Advises tax-exempt entities on Board of Director restructuring and internal disputes;
- Advises national pension fund on bankruptcy matters;
- Represents national financial institutions in bankruptcy matters;
- Represents national financial institutions in collections and recovery matters;
- Represents medical device company in defense of preference and avoidance bankruptcy actions.