Rebecca is an attorney in the firm’s Business and Finance Group and is a member of the firm’s Real Estate and Construction, Energy, Mergers & Acquisitions, Healthcare and Financial Institutions practice groups. Her practice focuses on the representation of corporate clients in a wide variety of legal matters.
Prior to joining Tucker, Rebecca worked as an attorney for an international engineering and construction company with expertise in the design, supply, construction and commissioning of coal preparation plants and material handling systems. She drafted and negotiated subcontract agreements, terms and conditions for bid submittals and reviewed construction, engineering and operating contracts.
In her transactional practice, Rebecca drafts and negotiates contracts, represents clients in M&A transactions, and advises on general legal matters. Rebecca’s healthcare practice focuses on representing physicians, physical therapists, dentists, nurse practitioners, and physician assistants. Her clients call on her to represent them in practice formation, employment contract reviews in the sale of their practices. Rebecca has also supported the firm’s clients in a number of large commercial litigation matters. She uses this experience to advise corporate clients in the beginning of a transaction or relationship of the potential issues and means to mitigate risks. Rebecca uses her broad experience to provide practical, business-oriented legal advice.
- Drafts and negotiates a broad range of commercial contracts and agreements including purchase orders, terms and conditions, bid submittals, supply agreements, non-disclosure agreements, construction contracts and subcontracts.
- Advises corporate clients on general legal matters, including the evaluation of potential claims by and against her clients in cases involving breach of contract or breach of warranties.
- Drafts and reviews documents in mergers and acquisitions transactions including purchase agreements, schedules and ancillary documents.
- Represents clients in the sale of businesses in a variety of industries including, physical therapy practices, small or family owned businesses, a franchisee in the food services industry, a family owned oil and gas operator, and distributor of HVAC equipment.
- Represented an engineering company in a multi-party, multi-billion dollar dispute relating to the construction of a steel processing facility.
- Represented oil and gas owners in multi-party litigation related to failed and fraudulent transfer of title, defective title opinions and royalty deductions.
- Prepared oil, gas, coal and mineral title opinions and provided due diligence support and transactional assistance to the firm’s oil and gas clients.