Steve’s corporate and business work is centered on the representation of corporate clients in a wide variety of matters including mergers & acquisitions, financing and general contracts. He concentrates his practice on representing financial institution clients in connection with commercial finance and corporate banking transactions. His financial services activities include representing financial institutions in single-bank and multi-lender syndicated financing of secured and unsecured transactions. Steve served as a Judicial Intern for the Honorable Gary P. Caruso, President Judge for the Pennsylvania Court of Common Pleas of Westmoreland County.
Prior to becoming a lawyer, Steve was in the United States Marine Corps and served in Iraq.
- Assisted in representation of community bank and bank holding company in connection with sale valued at $59 million; participated in review and negotiation of principal deal documents, including merger agreement; handled regulatory and securities filings for seller and its bank holding company
- Assisted in representation of cable company and its affiliated companies in connection with
$75 million syndicated financing consisting of secured revolving and term loan facilities; participated in negotiation of credit agreement and ancillary documents; prepared corporate authority documentation; handled corporate reorganization matters and amendments to partnership agreements and operating agreements; assisted with general corporate representation matters
- Represented startup company in connection with issuance of common and preferred stock; handled negotiation of lease; handled general corporate representation matters
- Assisted in representation of manufacturing company and affiliated entities in connection with obtaining $12 million asset-based revolving loan, $2 million equipment line of credit and $3.75 million term loan
- Assisted in representation of commercial lender in connection with $14.5 million asset-based revolving facility intended for financing a fleet of rental equipment; participated in drafting and negotiation of principal loan documentation; handled due diligence and closing work
- Assisted in representation of physical therapy practice in connection with $27 million sale; handled preparation of disclosure schedules; assisted with closing and obtaining lease consents
- Represented commercial lender in connection with $7.5 million asset-based revolving credit facility provided to a trucking company
- Assisted in representation of physical therapy practice in connection with $8 million sale; handled preparation disclosure schedules and ancillary documents; assisted with obtaining lease and contract consents
- Represented commercial lender in connection with $4 million asset-based revolving facility and $4 million asset-based revolving credit facility guaranteed by the Export Import Bank of the United States provided to produce export company
- Represented commercial lender in connection with $4 million asset-based revolving credit facility guaranteed by the Export Import Bank of the United Stated provided to energy company
- Represented commercial lender in connection with $1 million revolving credit facility and
$5.5 million construction loan facilities