Pete is a shareholder and works with clients on a broad variety of business matters, with an emphasis on mergers and acquisitions work, financing transactions, real estate transactions, contract review, negotiation, and preparation and medical marijuana.
Pete’s experience includes:
- Representation of landlords and tenants in leasing transactions, with a focus on commercial office leasing
- Purchase and sale of commercial and residential real estate
- Structuring and negotiating merger, acquisition, and divestiture transactions
- Representing both borrowers and lenders in negotiations of secured loan transactions
- Advising owners of small and medium sized businesses at all stages of their business life-cycle, from entity selection and formation, to developing and implementing an orderly business succession plan
- Intellectual property licensing and protection including trademark and copyright registration.