Shane concentrates his practice on general civil and commercial litigation. He represents several large utility companies in recovering damages to their facilities and also defends the utilities in claims brought against them. Prior to joining Tucker Arensberg, Shane was an Attorney-Advisor in the Office of Administrative Law Judges, U.S. Department of Labor, The Honorable Drew A. Swank. He was also a judicial intern for The Honorable David Cercone.
- Represented clients in appeals before state appellate courts.
- Represented utility companies in consumer complaints before the Public Utility Commission.
- Represented large and small employers in employment discrimination claims in state and federal court.
- Represented individuals in claims in state and federal courts and administrative agencies.
Presentations & Publications
- "Bissoon’s Title VII Ruling Set Stage for Appeal", Allegheny County Bar Association Lawyers Journal (February 2017)
- "Tear Down This Wall: Why Men’s College Sports Needs More Female Coaches", Sports Lawyers Journal (Spring 2015)