Nora represents individuals, fiduciaries and healthcare providers in all areas of estate planning and wealth preservation, with a focus on fiduciary compliance, special needs, public benefits and long-term care related issues.
Practice areas focus on but are not limited to:
- Banking and compliance
- Caring and providing for special needs and incapacitated loved ones
- Crisis situations
- Estate and trust planning and administration
- Fiduciary compliance
- Financial abuse
- Guardianship proceedings
- Healthcare and financial powers of attorney
- Inter-generational transfers of wealth and asset preservation
- Medicaid (Medical Assistance), eligibility and reimbursement
- Orphans’ Court litigation
- Special and supplemental needs trusts and administration
- Social Security Disability (SSD) and dependent benefits
- Supplemental Security Income (SSI)
- Veterans’ benefit planning
Nora has successfully defended clients’ positions in a variety of trust and estate related matters, including the published opinion of Debone v. Commonwealth, 929 A.2d 1219 (Pa. Cmwlth. 2007).
Presentations & Publications
Prader Willis Syndrome Association Pittsburgh Chapter Annual Meeting, "Guardianships and Powers of Attorney," November 2018.