Michael has experience in all aspects of bankruptcy and commercial litigation. He has been involved in bankruptcy cases, large and small, throughout the United States.
Michael represents major insurers in coverage disputes in both federal and state courts. Mike also counsels business clients in connection with all aspects of financial and real estate transactions, as well as providing general representation, especially to distressed companies including health care providers such as Aliquippa Community Hospital.
- Retailer Forman Enterprises, Inc.
- Hospital chain AHERF
- Metals related companies RG Steel, National Steel and LTV Steel Corporation
- Mass tort bankruptcies of Pittsburgh Corning Corporation, Mid-Valley, Inc., W.R. Grace, Federal Mogul, Flintkote Company, Chemtura Corporation and others
- Commonwealth Packaging Company v. PNC Bank, National Association, 280 B.R. 609 (Bankr. W.D. Pa. 2002)
- Northern Apparels, Inc. v. PNC Bank, National Association, 271 B.R. 483 (Bankr. W.D. Pa. 2002)
- PNC Bank, National Association v. Buzzelli, 246 B.R. 75 (Bankr. W.D. Pa. 2000)
Presentations & Publications
- Tri-State Bankruptcy Symposium, Speaker