Mark has more than 30 years of experience as a partner in a Pittsburgh litigation firm, whose founding members included his father. He concentrates his practice on commercial litigation, product liability and general trial matters.
Mark also has corporate experience having served on the Board of Directors for a US subsidiary of a Finnish public company.
As a member of the American Arbitration Association, Mark has served as a mediator/arbitrator in alternative dispute resolution.
Mark is a member of the Council on Litigation Management and the Academy of Trial Lawyers of Allegheny County.
- Represented numerous designers and manufacturers of varied consumer and industrial products. Experience with heavy industrial equipment, material handling equipment and consumer products
- Regional counsel in Western Pennsylvania and West Virginia for an elevator manufacturer. Trained in aspects of design, manufacture and maintenance of escalator and elevator systems
- Represented parties in shareholder disputes and non-compete disputes, breach of contract, fraud, misrepresentation, UCC, trademark and Lanham Act matters
- Litigated declaratory judgement actions and bad faith actions, including the representation of carries and the owners of property in litigation arising from fire or explosion and other losses
- Represented municipalities and state and local officials against all nature of 1983 claims