As a member of New Cumberland Borough Council, Kevin is a recognized leader and professional in his community. Kevin uses the law to guide clients toward success. He has successfully negotiated six figure oil and gas agreements. He has helped dozens of incapacitated persons to obtain a guardian to oversee their affairs. He has taken administrative appeals that have caused government agencies to change the manner in which they do business. Kevin strives to understand his clients’ business as a whole. As an advisor, he does not limit himself to legal advice, but provides counsel on other considerations such as moral, economic, social and political factors that may be relevant to the client’s situation. Kevin works consistently and efficiently advance his client’s interests. No one works harder, and he has positioned himself as a supplier of “big law” legal services for values competitive in smaller firm markets.
Some of Kevin’s representative clients have included energy marketers, landfills, nursing homes, electricians, veterinarians, auctioneers, travel agents, restaurateurs, composters, tax sale purchasers, gas stations, trucking companies, municipal officials, hair salons, landscapers, hunting outfitters, roofers, homeowners associations, lumber companies, churches, and real estate developers.
- Represented a national title insurance firm before Pennsylvania Superior Court in defense of summary judgment.
- Represented a salon owner in litigation involving misrepresentations by sellers and prior owners of salon.
- Represented over a dozen landowners in negotiations of right of way agreements with national electricity company.
- Represented trucking company in defense of liability suit involving claims for punitive damages.
- Regularly represent landlords in commercial and residential evictions.
- Represented commercial compost outfit in negotiations with municipal entities for disposal of municipal byproduct.
- Regularly represent clients in tax sale proceedings.
- Regularly represent business and individuals before Pennsylvania administrative agencies.