Ken is an experienced litigator who has spent his career protecting his clients’ interests. Ken’s clients include real estate investment groups and property managers, nursing homes, home health organizations, regional hospitals, railroad carriers, public transportation and paratransit carriers, steel mills and forges, non-profit organizations, and a variety of organizations involved in eminent domain and property tax assessment appeal litigation. Ken has also successfully represented clients involved in litigation involving real estate seller disclosure disputes.
Ken’s areas of expertise include: Workers’ Compensation, real estate, landlord/tenant, eminent domain, tax assessment, asbestos litigation defense, and non-profit organization consulting and litigation. Ken has significant trial experience, and is called upon for all manner of clients’ litigation needs including appearances in Common Pleas Court, Arbitration, Mediation, Workers’ Compensation Hearings and Appeals, Board of Property Assessments Appeals and Review, and Board of Viewers. Ken also volunteers as a pro bono attorney, through the Protection From Abuse program, at the Court of Common Pleas of Allegheny County – Family Division.
- Counseling commercial property managers, and litigating claims related to property management;
- Personal injury litigation defense;
- Landslide and condemnation litigation;
- Water runoff and property disputes;
- Railroad carrier property issues;
- Eminent Domain recovery for clients whose property has been taken by public agencies;
- Asbestos litigation defense;
- Workers’ Compensation defense litigation and consulting; and
- Real estate litigation, including seller disclosure disputes.