Dedicated commercial, business, and personal injury litigator with decades of experience who can represent his client's interests in all aspects of pre-litigation and litigation, including claim analysis and evaluation, claim avoidance, strategy formation, negotiations, alternative dispute resolution, and trial.
Jon has over 35 years of litigation and courtroom experience in all state and federal courts in Pennsylvania. He is an elected member of the prestigious Academy of Trial Lawyers of Allegheny County, an organization of skilled and respected civil trial lawyers. During his career at Tucker Arensberg, P.C., Jon has developed a deep practice handling a variety of matters for both Plaintiffs and Defendants. These matters have included representation of insured and self-insured utilities, businesses, banks, manufacturers, suppliers, retailers, and many other parties. He has been lead trial counsel in numerous jury and non-jury trials in Western Pennsylvania.
- Defended regional utility companies in the telecommunications, electrical, and natural gas industries as Defendants in wrongful death, personal injury, premises liability, automobile accident, and property damage matters. We have also represented these same utility companies as Plaintiffs in property damage collection matters.
- Represented national retailers in store-related premises liability claims.
- Represented closely-held businesses in civil injunction matters.
- Represented nursing home owners and operators in all aspects of litigation management.
- Represented individuals and businesses in insurance coverage matters.
- Represented families and individuals in all aspects of litigation matters including estates and trusts litigation, personal injury matters, and real estate litigation.
- Prosecuted and defended claims against persons or entities which cause significant property damages.
- Handled copyright infringement litigation in which damages were awarded against companies for violating federal copyright law.
- Handled civil trials in all courts in western Pennsylvania involving personal injury and death matters.