Jon concentrates his practice on defense litigation where he represents both insured and self-insured utilities, businesses, banks, manufacturers, suppliers, retailers and many other parties. He has been lead trial counsel in numerous jury and non-jury trials in Western Pennsylvania.
Jon’s civil litigation experience includes handling personal injury defense matters, as well as commercial litigation matters for both plaintiffs and defendants.
- Defended regional utility company which was sued for automobile accident claims
- Represented national home improvement retailer in store-related premises liability claims
- Prosecuted and defended claims against persons or entities which cause significant property damages
- Handled copyright infringement litigation in which damages were awarded against companies for violating federal copyright law
- Handled civil trials in all courts in western Pennsylvania involving personal injury and death matters