Jill focuses her practice on corporate litigation. She has experience in a wide range of areas, including breach of contract, ERISA liability, employment discrimination, trademark and copyright litigation, enforcement of non-compete agreements, insurance coverage and mass tort cases, among others.
Jill has worked in both the public and private sectors. Prior to joining Tucker Arensberg, she worked for a general practice firm in Pittsburgh and she also spent a number of years working for the government as a securities regulator. As a result, she has experience with investigations and proceedings instituted by government agencies.
- Represented real estate broker in civil RICO case.
- Represented insurance broker in business defamation case.
- Represented health care companies in employment discrimination cases.
- Represented entertainment company in trademark and copyright matters, as well as in matters enforcing rights of publicity, both domestically and internationally.
- Supervised investigations of investment fraud, including undercover operations, and assisted federal agencies with prosecution of fraud.
- Represented the Commonwealth in civil proceedings relating to securities and investment fraud.