Jerry focuses his practice on criminal law and his representation includes:
- Defense of professionals
- Internal corporate investigations
- Pre-indictment representation
- White collar criminal defense
- Trials and appeals in state and federal courts
- Corporate Compliance
- Civil and administrative actions
He served as Senior Deputy District Attorney, Dauphin County District Attorney’s Office from 1989 – 1992. Prior joining Tucker Arensberg, Jerry was the head of Criminal Law Section of a prominent Harrisburg law firm from 1994 – 2017.
- Represented physicians under investigations for alleged STARK and Anti-Kickback Statute violations and other False Claim Act allegations.
- Investigations of employees alleged to be in violation of corporate policies.
- Investigations of companies for alleged violations of federal and state law.
- Reviewed and updated employment policies to ensure compliance with state and federal laws.
- Represented public employees who allegedly defrauded the government.