Attorney who is an aggressive advocate but is also mindful of the business realities that accompany many white-collar investigations. He works diligently to keep businesses operating efficiently throughout intrusive investigations and pretrial discovery while simultaneously protecting clients' rights. A criminal defense lawyer who believes that everyone deserves a zealous defense from an advocate who is skilled at standing up for clients' rights.
Jerry focuses his practice on criminal law and his representation includes:
- Internal corporate investigations
- Pre-indictment representation
- White collar criminal defense
- Trials and appeals in state and federal courts
- Corporate compliance
- Civil and administrative actions
- Tax evasion
- Bank fraud
- Professional licensure actions
- Government contracting fraud
- Health care insurance fraud
- Wire fraud
He served as Senior Deputy District Attorney, Dauphin County District Attorney’s Office from 1989 - 1992. Prior to joining Tucker Arensberg, Jerry was the head of Criminal Law Section of a prominent Harrisburg law firm from 1994 - 2017.
- Represented physicians under investigations for alleged STARK and Anti-Kickback Statute violations and other False Claim Act allegations.
- Investigations of employees alleged to be in violation of corporate policies.
- Represented public employees who allegedly defrauded the government.
- Reviewed and updated employment policies to ensure compliance with state and federal laws.
- Represented physicians charged with healthcare fraud and related allegations
- Representation of a company and its officials under federal investigation for fraud related to government contracts with the Department of Defense.