Gavin practices in the areas of Municipal, Real Estate, Zoning & Land Use, and Corporate & Business Law.
Gavin’s representation includes:
- Attending meetings for the firm’s public sector clients and advising them on matters related to employment, zoning, policy, and other general issues as needed.
- Serving as general counsel to for-profit and non-profit corporate clients handling all aspects of business law, from formation to dissolution.
- Representing clients in the areas of land use/zoning/entitlements.
- Representing both condemnees (property owners) and condemnors (municipalities/authorities) in eminent domain matters, including acquiring temporary and permanent easements for road construction projects and sewer repair/replacement projects.
- Representing both commercial and residential property owners and taxing bodies in tax assessment appeals and tax exemption matters.
- Representing landlords in collection and eviction actions.
Gavin currently serves as the Solicitor of Churchill Borough, Brentwood Borough, West Deer Township, the Borough of Wilkinsburg Zoning Hearing Board, and the North Hills Council of Governments.