Erin has represented clients in a variety of industries including investment management and financial institutions, energy and telecommunications, technology, retail and manufacturing, real estate, healthcare and education. She has litigated civil jury trials to verdict and also tried numerous arbitrations and injunction matters.
Prior to attending law school, Erin worked in the Washington, D.C. office of a large New York-based law firm and lobby group, and in the New York office of a global advertising agency.
- Defense verdict for oil and gas company in state court jury trial where Plaintiff demanded $1.4 million dollars on breach of lease dispute and royalty claims;
- Obtained summary judgment for electric utility company on $2.3 million dollar negligence claim;
- Obtained successful settlement on $25 million dollar breach of contract claim for national defense contractor involving potential counterclaims in excess of $100 million dollars;
- Handled large, complex litigation matters in state and federal court, as well as various administrative tribunals, involving complex commercial issues including contract and license agreement disputes; real estate transactions; and business disputes;
- Trust and fiduciary litigation, FINRA, and breach of fiduciary duty claims for banking and financial institutions;
- Disputes related to oil and gas leases;
- Large-scale e-discovery matters;
- Property damage and negligence claims including high value commercial losses.