Brian focuses his practice on criminal law and his representation includes:
- Defense of professionals
- Internal corporate investigations
- Pre-indictment representation
- White collar criminal defense
- Trials and appeals in state and federal courts
- Corporate Compliance
- Civil and administrative actions
He served as Deputy District Attorney, Dauphin County District Attorney’s Office from 1994 – 1997. Prior joining Tucker Arensberg, Brian was majority owner and Managing Partner in the firm Perry, Shore, Weisenberger & Zemlock.
Brian also served as a law clerk for the Honorable Jeffery A. Smith, President Judge of the Bradford County Court of Common Pleas.
- Represented a Philadelphia-area business person accused of bribery and was granted a Rule 29 judgement of acquittal.
- Represented a former Penn State University athletic director charged with perjury-related offenses.
- Represented a police officer acquitted of homicide.
- Represented a national celebrity accused of sexual misconduct.
- Argued appellate cases before the Pennsylvania Superior and Supreme Courts, the Federal 3rd District of Appeals and Pennsylvania Board of Pardons.
Presentations & Publications
- "Effective Trial Advocacy", Widener University School of Law, 2019
- "Use of Force Investigations", Fraternal Order of Police, 2019
- "The Nuts and Bolts of Preliminary Hearings", Pennsylvania Bar Institute, 2018
- "The Defense Perspective", Pennsylvania District Attorneys Institute, 2017
- "Media in High Profile Criminal Cases", with Cumberland County District Attorney David Freed, Pennsylvania Bar Institute, 2014