Beverly represents clients in: Bankruptcy and Reorganization Proceedings; State and Federal Receiverships; Workouts and Loan Restructurings; Forbearance Agreements; Enforcement Actions and Liquidations; Asset Acquisitions; Agricultural Lending and Agribusiness Issues; Negotiable Instrument Issues, Letters of Credit; Supply Agreements Terms, Contract Analysis; Marcellus and Energy; Mechanics Liens and Municipal Insolvency.
Prior to joining the firm, Beverly was Assistant Counsel at the U.S. Department of Agriculture, Office of General Counsel, Regions I, II and III representing its agencies in all aspects of business, industrial, agricultural, housing (504), multi-family housing and agricultural loans made and guaranteed by the Farmers Home Administration and Commodity Credit Corporation, as well as the Food and Nutrition Service, and Federal Crop Insurance Corporation.
Beverly was an Adjunct Professor, University of Pittsburgh School of Law, teaching Payment Systems (2002-present) and Secured Transactions (1998, 2004 – 2009). Beverly also served on the Tucker Arensberg Board of Directors from 1988- 2014.
Bankruptcy cases including:
- James F. Humphreys & Associates, LC.
- Zone Construction
- City of Harrisburg Chapter 9
- Lehman Brothers
- Pilgrim’s Pride
- Lewis Equipment Company
- Lyondell Chemical Company
- Equipment Acquisition Resources
- U.S. Mineral Products Company
- Chemtura Corporation
- Forum Health
- Wheeling-Pitt Steel
- Georgetown Steel
- National Steel
- Pittsburgh-Canfield Corporation and W-P Coal Company
- Birmingham Steel
- Consolidated Steel Services, Inc.,
- Bethlehem Steel
- Somerset Regional Water Resources
- Greater Erie Industrial Development Corp.
- BMC Liquidation Company
- Global Industrial Technologies
- K&J Coal Co., Inc.
- The Covenant at South Hills
- Brockway Pressed Metals
- Skinner Engine Company
- Forman Industries, Inc.
- Judith K. Fitzgerald as the Receiver in the State Court receivership of the August Wilson Center for African American Culture