Ashley is an attorney in the firm’s Business and Finance Group and is a member of the firm’s Mergers & Acquisitions, Real Estate, Zoning & Land Use and Municipal & School practice groups.
In her current transactional practice, Ashley focuses on the representation of public and private sector clients, including municipalities, physicians, corporations and business-owners on a wide-variety of legal matters. In addition, Ashley serves as Solicitor to the Baldwin Borough.
Also in her transactional practice, Ashley regularly drafts and negotiates a broad range of complex contracts and agreements for her clients and handles commercial lease and real estate purchase transactions. She also represents clients in mergers, acquisitions, and asset purchases, and assists with corporate governance, entity formation, and general legal advice. Additionally, Ashley has experience guiding entities through obtaining certification as a women-owned or diverse-owned business. Ashley uses her wide-ranging legal experience to provide practical, business-oriented advice to her clients.
- Drafts and negotiates a broad range of commercial contracts and agreements including LLC agreements, employment agreements, vendor agreements, purchase orders, terms and conditions, privacy policies, non-disclosure agreements, and others.
- Advises corporate clients on general legal matters, including the evaluation of contract terms and potential claims.
- Conducts due diligence reviews and drafts and reviews documents in mergers and acquisitions transactions including purchase agreements, schedules and ancillary documents.
- Represents clients in the sale of businesses in a variety of industries including, medical practices, small or family-owned businesses, restaurants, franchisees, and service providers.
- Represents clients in the sale of commercial real estate.
- Represents landlords and tenants by drafting and negotiating commercial leases, including leases in downtown Pittsburgh and the surrounding areas, for office space, medical space, or restaurant space.