Tucker Arensberg, P.C., is a growing, mid-sized, full-service law firm that serves the needs of businesses and individuals alike. In every engagement we undertake, we are driven as counselors and partners to serve and enhance the business and needs of our clients.
We recently relocated to Camp Hill, PA and have a bright welcoming new office that has free parking.
Tucker Arensberg offers a collegial work environment and outstanding and desirable employee benefits. We’re looking for a Paralegal who can multi-task and work independently on projects from beginning to end.
- Assignments as directed by attorneys within the Firm involving drafting correspondence, organization of exhibits and other documents, and the filing of documents with Court within both the State and Federal (PACER) systems.
- Managing multiple assignments and deadlines on a daily/weekly/long-term basis.
- Interacting with clients of the Firm.
- Proficiently use computers, including Microsoft Office Suite, for correspondence, research, reports, and email communication.
Experience, Knowledge and Skills:
- Three (3) or more years of experience as a Paralegal or equivalent
- Experience working in team-oriented circumstances
- Well-versed with Microsoft Office
- Self-starter with professional and friendly demeanor and capacity to remain well-organized
- Capable of working in a deadline-driven environment and handling multiple projects simultaneously with a thorough attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Openness to coaching and willingness to learn
- Competitive compensation
- Medical, vision and dental
- Profit sharing / 401(k) plan
- Paid time off and holidays
- Modern brand-new office
If you are interested in applying for this position, please send your resume to email@example.com.