Tucker Arensberg, P.C., is a growing full-service law firm that serves the needs of businesses and individuals alike. Our core purpose is to deliver personalized high-quality, responsive legal services in a timely and efficient manner that benefits our client.
Under the direction and mentorship of a senior attorney and in collaboration with our experienced and welcoming Municipal and School practice group, the associate attorney will have significant client interaction along with a great deal of independence and entrepreneurship. Tucker Arensberg has the largest client base of municipal and school district clients in the Pittsburgh region and this position will help us to serve the growing numbers of our public sector clients.
Additionally, the associate attorney will be assigned a mentor through our robust mentorship program, an individual marketing budget and monthly marketing training for business development efforts along with guidance and direction for how to develop your practice. Tucker Arensberg also offers a collegial work environment and outstanding and desirable employee benefits. We’re looking for a lawyer who can multi-task and work independently on projects from beginning to end.
This is a hybrid work environment with a mix of in-office and remote work.
- Attend public meetings in the role of Solicitor
- Support clients in the broad and varied areas including code and ordinance drafting and enforcement, litigation, land use, labor and general governance issues
- Research issues; analyze and draft documents
- At least three (3) or more years of experience in practicing law
- Experience working with public sector clients
Other Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Solid writing and editing skills with a focus on developing impactful and persuasive messaging
- Driven self-starter with a proactive approach to serving clients at all levels
- Professional problem-solver and the ability to provide legal counsel of critical issues
- Excellent organizational and project management skills
- Capable of working in a deadline-driven environment and handling multiple projects simultaneously with a thorough attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication, as well as the ability to present
- Ability to work independently and manage priorities and client matters appropriately
- Competitive compensation, plus performance bonus model
- Medical, vision and dental
- Profit sharing / 401(k) plan
- Flexible time off and paid holidays
- Pre-tax parking/commuter expenses
- Individual Marketing Budget
- Mobile phone
- Modern workspace in PPG place in the very desirable Market Square in the heart of downtown Pittsburgh
If you are interested in applying for this position, please send your resume to email@example.com.