Tucker Arensberg, P.C., is a growing, full-service law firm that serves the needs of financial institutions and servicers alike. We are seeking an experienced Foreclosure, Bankruptcy and Compliance Paralegal for our Firm’s headquarters in downtown Pittsburgh.
Tucker Arensberg offers a collegial, collaborative work environment, along with outstanding and desirable employee benefits. We are searching for a dedicated Paralegal who can multi-task and work independently on projects from their beginning to end.
- Assignments as directed by attorneys within the Firm involving the drafting of legal documents, the filing of documents within both the state’s filing system and the federal PACER (CM/ECF) system.
- Managing multiple assignments and deadlines on a daily/weekly/long-term basis.
- Interacting with clients of the Firm, the Court, and, at times, opposing counsel and other third parties.
- Proficiently use computers, including Microsoft Office Suite and Collection Based Software and Databases, Case Max and client-based proprietary software for correspondence, research, reports, and email communication.
- Coordinating the scheduling of hearings and other matters, as well as the maintenance of group and attorney calendars.
- Work with Chief Compliance Officer on data security, privacy, policy making, and client-facing audits.
Experience, Knowledge and Skills:
- Four (4) or more years of experience as a Paralegal handling consumer foreclosure and consumer and commercial bankruptcy files for creditors
- Experience with compliance issues
- Ability to work both independently and as a member of a team
- Proactive self-starter with a professional and friendly demeanor
- Strong organizational skills
- Careful attention to details and accuracy
- Ability to handle a high-volume case portfolio, handling multiple projects at the same time while maintaining accuracy
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Well-versed with technology and computer software, including Microsoft Office, case management systems, Collection Based Software and Databases
- Competitive compensation
- Medical, vision and dental
- Profit sharing / 401(k) plan
- Paid time off and holidays
- Modern, recently renovated offices located in the heart of Market Square
If you are interested in applying for this position, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.