Tucker Arensberg PC, is a mid-size, highly collaborative law firm looking to hire an associate attorney to join our business and finance team. If you are a detail-oriented, highly motivated attorney seeking a position that offers an opportunity to work on projects in multiple practice areas, significant mentorship, and growth potential, we would like to hear from you. Our associates enjoy the ability to meet face to face with our clients and consultants. We want to add an associate who has 0-3 years of experience in the following areas:
- Intellectual property, including trademark and copyright filings
- M&A, including drafting schedules, document preparation, and due diligence
- Real estate, including handling commercial and residential closings, as well as drafting deeds, leases, and other real estate documents
- Corporate formation and corporate governance
- Contract drafting, review, and negotiation
Our office is located in PPG Place near the vibrant Market Square in downtown Pittsburgh. We offer a flexible work environment and outstanding and desirable employee benefits. We’re looking for highly motivated applicants who are able to multi-task and work independently on projects with support from firm shareholders.
* Strong academic credentials
* 0-3 years of experience
* Collaborative, resourceful, disciplined & quick-learning
* Experience with a broad range of practice areas preferred
If interested, please submit your resume to Pam Maxson.