Please join the Tucker Arensberg Labor & Employment Group for its 2022 Labor & Employment Update on Tuesday, October 4th from 8:00 AM – 12:00 PM at the DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel in Green Tree.
Presenters will review recent legal developments, trends and issues that impact workplace practices and operations. Programming will be presented in a lecture format and breakfast will be provided.
Employers, general counsel and human resources professionals are encouraged to attend. Tucker Arensberg is currently applying for continuing education credits — both CLE and HRCI.
- Recent Developments in the Workplace
- Managing Mental Illness in Workplace
- ERISA Fiduciary Responsibilities for Your 401(k) and 403(b) Retirement Plans
- Ten common mistakes under the Fair Labor Standards Act (and how not to get sued or audited)
- Employee “job actions” and Non-Union Employers
- Workers’ Compensation
- Is Workplace Drug Testing Still Viable in Pennsylvania?