PITTSBURGH, August 22, 2022 – Tucker Arensberg is pleased to announce that 22 attorneys were recently recognized for the 2023 edition of The Best Lawyers in America© and Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch.
Best Lawyers compiles its lists of outstanding attorneys by conducting exhaustive peer-review surveys in which thousands of leading attorneys confidentially evaluate their peers. The Best Lawyers in America (2023) is based on more than 12.2 million evaluations of lawyers by other lawyers in their field.
The complete list of Tucker Arensberg attorneys recognized and the categories for which they were honored, follows below.
Pittsburgh, PA (listed alphabetically by last name)
- Michael A. Cassidy for Health Care Law
- Nora Gieg Chatha for Trusts & Estates
- J. Kent Culley for Health Care Law
- Donald P. Eriksen for Natural Resources Law
- Irving S. Firman for Land Use and Zoning Law
- Judith K. Fitzgerald for Bankruptcy and Creditor Debtor Rights / Insolvency and Reorganization Law
- Neil J. Gregorio for Litigation – ERISA
- Gary J. Gushard for Elder Law and Municipal Law
- Matthew M. Hoffman for Construction Law and Education Law
- Gary P. Hunt for Bet-the-Company Litigation, Commercial Litigation, Litigation – Banking and Finance, Litigation – Construction, and Litigation – Trusts & Estates.
- Albert S. Lee for Employment Law – Management
- Beverly Weiss Manne for Bankruptcy and Creditor Debtor Rights / Insolvency and Reorganization Law
- Ralph F. Manning for Construction Law and Corporate Compliance Law
- Robert L. McTiernan for Employment Law – Individuals, Employment Law – Management, and Municipal Law
- Thomas P. Peterson for Education Law
- William Campbell Ries for Trusts & Estates
- Michael A. Shiner for Bankruptcy and Creditor Debtor Rights / Insolvency and Reorganization Law
- Richard B. Tucker III for Appellate Practice
- Paul J. Welk for Health Care Law
- Stephen M. Greecher, Jr. for Commercial Litigation
ONES TO WATCH
- Brian A. Pepicelli for Commercial Litigation and Employee Benefits (ERISA) Law
- Brian J. Murren for Commercial Litigation and Trusts & Estates
About Tucker Arensberg
Tucker Arensberg, P.C. has over 75 attorneys and is headquartered in Pittsburgh, PA with offices in Harrisburg, PA, New York, NY and providing legal services through Tucker Arensberg, L.L.P. with an office in Foster City, CA*. It is a full-service firm providing service to its clients in the areas of general business law, mergers and acquisitions, labor and employment, insolvency and creditors’ rights, health care, litigation, estates and trusts, school and municipal law, technology and intellectual property, energy, real estate, workers’ compensation, employee benefits, banking, criminal defense and investment management and fiduciary services. For more information on the firm, please visit http://www.tuckerlaw.com.
*As Tucker Arensberg LLP