Tucker Arensberg is pleased to announce that 16 attorneys from the firm’s Harrisburg and Pittsburgh offices have been recognized by the 2022 edition of Pennsylvania Super Lawyers® and Rising Stars® list. This recognition spotlights attorneys who have attained a high degree of peer recognition and professional achievement. Recipients are determined by independent research, peer nominations, and peer evaluations.
The complete list of Tucker Arensberg attorneys honored as Pennsylvania Super Lawyers® and Rising Stars® and the categories for which they were honored include:
- Honorable (Ret.) Judith K. Fitzgerald, Bankruptcy: Business
- Neil J. Gregorio, Civil Litigation: Plaintiff
- Gary P. Hunt, Business Litigation
- Beverly Weiss Manne, Bankruptcy: Business
- Jonathan S. McAnney, Civil Litigation: Defense
- Robert L. McTiernan, Employment & Labor
- Brian W. Perry, Criminal Defense
- Jerry J. Russo, Criminal Defense
- Michael A. Shiner, Bankruptcy: Business
- Casey G. Shore, Criminal Defense
- Richard B. Tucker, III, Appellate
- Daniel C. Conlon, State/Local/Municipal
- Jennifer Bittel Derby, Elder Law
- Kevin L. Hall, Business/Corporate
- Brian J. Murren, Estate Planning & Probate
- Ashley S. Wagner, Business/Corporate
The Tucker Arensberg Super Lawyers® join the top 5% of attorneys in Pennsylvania in receiving this honor from their peers and others in the legal industry. The basis for selection includes noteworthy verdicts or settlements; creativity or innovation within the legal process; the number of cases tried, or transactions handled; years in practice; position within the firm; professional activities; writings and lectures; community involvement; professional degrees or training; and academic and employment background. The Rising Stars® list recognizes no more than 2.5% of attorneys in Pennsylvania. To be eligible for inclusion in Rising Stars, a candidate must be either 40 years old or younger, or in practice for 10 years or less.
About Tucker Arensberg
Tucker Arensberg, P.C. has over 75 attorneys and is headquartered in Pittsburgh, PA with offices in Harrisburg, PA, New York, NY and providing legal services through Tucker Arensberg, L.L.P. with an office in the San Francisco Bay Area of California*. It is a full-service firm providing service to its clients in the areas of general business law, mergers and acquisitions, labor and employment, insolvency and creditors’ rights, health care, litigation, estates and trusts, school and municipal law, technology and intellectual property, energy, real estate, workers’ compensation, employee benefits, banking, criminal defense and investment management and fiduciary services. For more information on the firm, please visit http://www.tuckerlaw.com.
*As Tucker Arensberg LLP