Tucker Arensberg Promotes Eight Associate Attorneys
Tucker Arensberg, P.C., one of the premier law firms in Pittsburgh with offices in Harrisburg, New York, and the San Francisco Bay Area* is pleased to announce the promotion of eight Associate attorneys to a Senior Counsel status.
“We are pleased to recognize the practice and business achievements of these individual attorneys as we promote them to Senior Counsel. Each of these attorneys pride themselves on outstanding client service and are fierce advocates for their clients” said Irving Firman, the firm’s Managing Shareholder.
These eight attorneys are listed alphabetically by last name:
- Jennifer Derby – trusts & estates attorney with a focus on elder law and long-term care, special needs planning, and planning for closely held businesses.
- Ian Grecco – litigation attorney with a focus on ERISA litigation and regularly represents multiemployer trust funds.
- David Mongillo – municipal and school attorney with a focus on special education.
- Brian Murren – litigation and trusts & estates attorney focused on both defending and prosecuting lawsuits as well as estate planning and administration.
- Andrew Salemme – litigation attorney focused on civil and criminal appeals, post-conviction matters, and representing vaping businesses in tax and product liability matters.
- Maribeth Thomas – bankruptcy and creditors’ rights attorney who handles all aspects of bankruptcy, collections, receiverships, and related disputes.
- Chris Voltz – municipal and school district attorney with a focus on zoning, Title IX, and the Right-to-Know Law.
- Ashley Wagner – corporate and real estate attorney with a focus on mergers and acquisitions, commercial leasing, and real estate purchase transactions.