Personal injury cases are among the most common type of litigation in Pennsylvania in both state and federal courts. While some of the claims are are easily settled without litigation, many are not.
Our firm works with organizations, companies, individuals and their insurance firms on cases involving:
- Premises liability
- Retail store claims
- Workers’ compensation
- Automobile and fleet accidents
- Slip/trip and fall incidents
- Restaurant and adulterated food claims
- Ice/snow cases
- Subrogation recovery matters
- Defense under the Federal Employers Liability Act (FELA)
- Intentional injury (assault, defamation etc.)
- Defense of municipalities, schools and other public and not-for-profit organizations
We work with clients through all phases of a personal injury case including investigating, evaluating and managing the case. If a case must go to trial, our seasoned litigators actively pursue our clients’ interests.