Peter A. Spangler
Peter is a shareholder and works with clients on a broad variety of business matters, with an emphasis on mergers and acquisitions work, financing transactions, real estate transactions, contract review, negotiation, and preparation and medical marijuana.
Peter’s experience includes:
- Representation of landlords and tenants in leasing transactions, with a focus on commercial office leasing
- Purchase and sale of commercial and residential real estate
- Structuring and negotiating merger, acquisition and divestiture transactions
- Representing both borrowers and lenders in negotiations of secured loan transactions
- Advising owners of small and medium sized businesses at all stages of their business life-cycle, from entity selection and formation, to developing and implementing an orderly business succession plan
- Intellectual property licensing and protection including trademark and copyright registration.
Areas of Practice: Business & Corporate, Mergers & Acquisitions, Real Estate, Intellectual Property, Financial Institutions, Medical Marijuana, Alcoholic Beverages/Liquor Licensing
Memberships and Activities: Peter is a member of the Pennsylvania Bar Association.
Jurisdictions: Peter is admitted to practice in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania, the Supreme Court of Pennsylvania and the U.S. District Court for the Western District of Pennsylvania.
Education and Background: Peter is a 2001 graduate of Franklin & Marshall College, where he received a B.A., and a 2006 graduate of the University of Pittsburgh School of Law.