Gavin A. Robb
Gavin is a shareholder and practices in the areas of Municipal Law, Real Estate/Land Use/Zoning and Business Law.
Gavin’s representation includes:
- Attending meetings for the firm’s public sector clients and advising them on matters related to employment, zoning, policy and other general issues as needed.
- Serving as general counsel to for-profit and non-profit corporate clients throughout the greater Pittsburgh area, handling all aspects of business law, from formation to dissolution.
- Representing clients in the areas of land use/zoning/entitlements.
- Representing both condemnees (property owners) and condemnors (municipalities/authorities) in eminent domain matters, including acquiring temporary and permanent easements for road construction projects and sewer repair/replacement projects.
- Representing both commercial and residential property owners and taxing bodies in tax assessment appeals and tax exemption matters.
- Representing landlords in collection and eviction actions.
Gavin currently serves as the appointed Town Attorney of the Town of McCandless, Solicitor of Churchill Borough, Brentwood Borough and the North Hills Council of Governments.
Areas of Practice: Municipal Law, Business Law, Real Estate/Zoning
Honors and Awards: Pennsylvania Super Lawyers®, Rising Stars
Memberships and Activities: Gavin provides pro bono services in the area of custody matters through the Neighborhood Legal Services Association. He is a member of the American, Pennsylvania and Allegheny County Bar Associations. He also serves on the Board of Directors of the South Side Chamber of Commerce and the South Side Slopes Neighborhood Association.
Jurisdictions: Gavin is admitted to practice law in all state courts throughout the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania, as well as the United States District Court for the Western District of Pennsylvania and the Third Circuit Court of Appeals.
Education: Gavin received his Bachelor of Arts degree in English from John Carroll University. He obtained his Juris Doctorate from the University of Pittsburgh School of Law where he earned a Certificate of Advanced Study in Civil Litigation.