Anthony J. Foschi
With a practice that emphasizes serving the legal needs of large and small businesses, Tony provides counsel on corporate law issues including:
- Business entity formation
- Shareholder agreements
- Limited liability company operating agreements
- Buy-sell agreements
- Corporate governance
Tony’s practice also involves drafting and negotiation of all types of transactions including:
- Commercial contracts
- Real estate acquisition
- Mergers and acquisition
- Private equity
- Corporate finance
- Securitization transactions
Tony has broad experience in oil and gas law including:
- Oil and gas title opinions
- Acquisition opinions
- Due diligence review for acquisitions
- Acquisition and divestiture of oil and gas properties
- Commercial transactions
- Oil and gas acquisitions and transactions
- Lease advice concerning oil and gas operations
Tony has substantial experience as a hospitality lawyer representing hotel owners and operators in:
- Due diligence
- Franchising disposition of hotels mixed-use development projects–including golf courses, condominiums, recreation facilities and retail
Tony is the Shareholder-in-Charge for the Harrisburg/Lemoyne office and a member of the firm’s Business and Financial Services Department.
Areas of Practice: Tony’s areas of practice include general business, transactional, litigation, real estate and energy.
Memberships and Activities: Tony is a member of the American and Pennsylvania Bar Associations. He previously served as an assistant general counsel to the Pennsylvania Tourism and Lodging Association, Pennsylvania Automotive Recycling Trade Society and the Pennsylvania Logo Signing Trust Program.
Jurisdictions: Tony is licensed to practice in Pennsylvania.
Education and Background: Tony is a graduate of the Delaware Law School in Wilmington, and he earned a Bachelor’s Degree in Political Science and an Associate’s Degree in Management, cum laude, both from Widener University.